Before you begin
Where can I take a snapshot?
- In the Inside view
- In the Dollhouse view
- In the Floorplan view
- In 360º view
You cannot take a snapshot from a scan position or a 360º view that's hidden - unhide it first, then proceeding to take the snapshot.
Take a 2D Snapshot
- Navigate to my.matterport.com. Find the space you want to photograph.
- Click the Edit button at the top right of the Space preview
- Click the Photos icon in the toolbar to the right.
- The subsequent "grid" view will allow you to frame your picture more concisely.
- Select the 2D snapshot icon (the "flat" photo icon) in the top-right corner.
- Click, pan, pinch and hold the mouse button to frame the image.
- Click the camera icon at the bottom of the page to take the image.
- Use the zoom meter at the top of the page to better frame your image.
- You can zoom in by 300%, and out by 70%.
- Enable asset icons.
- To set asset icons to appear in your 2D snapshot, click the "Settings" button in the top right corner of the window.
- Click "Include measurements, Labels, and Mattertag posts in your photo."
Which asset icons will appear where?
Reference the table to discover which assets will appear in which view.
|Floor plan view||X||X||X|
Rename the Snapshot
- Open the snapshot.
- Click on the Downloads tab, then scroll down to the Photos section
- Click the image you want to rename.
- You can enter your own unique title, or use the one automatically generated for you.
- Download, set the start location, or delete the snapshot.
- You cannot delete a snapshot if it is in the highlight reel - we recommend opening the reel first and deleting it there.