MP Streetview Submissions & Streetview Trusted
In the current SV Trusted requirements the following criteria are given:
As a photographer or agency, your reputation means everything. Gain distinction and leads with Street View’s trusted badge and promotion in our index of for-hire professionals. Once you’ve reached fifty published 360 photos, check the Street View app for a special invitation to be marketed as a trusted pro while joining Local Guides.
- 14 mp or larger (5,300 x 2,650 px)
- 2:1 image aspect ratio
- No gaps in image around horizon
- No significant stitching errors
- Adequate detail in light/dark areas
- Sharpness: no motion blur, in focus
- No distracting effects or filters
Does the MP Submission meet these criterias and are the pano submissions counted to the streetview profile by Google? I submitted several Streetview Tours but still got no invitation in the Streetview App.
Or do only panoramas cound which I submit via the Streetview App?