Pushing the limits -- Ideas for "Advanced Scanning Tips"
While I know that real estate houses can be your "bread and butter", I really like seeing those spaces that are totally unique and really push the limit of what you can do with the camera. For example:
- Tall ceilings (churches)
- Dense spaces (ballrooms with lots of tables and chairs)
- Empty spaces (large empty ballrooms)
- Large spaces (lots of square feet and lots of scans)
- Outdoors and semi-outdoors spaces (like villas and shopping malls)
- Small spaces (submarines and tiny houses)
They're creative and cool in their own right, and are also good 'showcase' models to show your creativity, uniqueness, etc.
Are there any other edge cases I'm missing? I'm just brainstorming now. I plan on taking this list and plan on writing up some tutorials for advanced tips so we can share the knowledge :)