[VR] Introducing Matterport VR for iOS
It’s finally here! Virtual Reality for iOS!
We are excited to announce Matterport VR for iOS. You can now explore all your Spaces in virtual reality with both iPhone and Android devices.
There’s no time like the present to kick start or pump up your virtual reality strategy. Capture the attention of the 10 million VR headset owners with the most immersive digital experience of real-world places.
Get started today by downloading the Matterport VR app from the App Store.
All of your Spaces are fully compatible for viewing on iOS* — no additional conversion necessary. Simply tap the VR button on 3D Showcase, launch the app, and insert your iPhone into your Cardboard viewer. You are ready to start exploring!
View the official Matterport VR for iOS announcement on our press page.
*Please note that Matterport VR works best on iPhone 6 Plus, 6s Plus, and 7 Plus.
Visit our Help Center for all information on Virtual Reality.
GET STARTED WITH VR
- New to VR? Here’s what you need to open a VR Space.
- Learn how to use your Gear VR or Google Cardboard.
- Having trouble opening a VR Space? Try these three steps.
SHARING VR WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS
- Your customers can launch your VR Spaces directly from 3D Showcase.
- Want to share VR links with your customers? It’s easy.
- Configure VR sharing and visibility for your account and for individual Spaces.
- Read our white paper to see how you can use VR for your business.
Join the discussion, ask questions, and submit product ideas on the Matterport Community. Just log in with your Matterport Cloud credentials to get started. Visit our Help Center for detailed Matterport how-to guides, videos, and other FAQs.