Exciting things have been happening at Matterport!
In case you missed it…
- The Matterport Community launched and has been rapidly growing thanks to our valued customer base. We recently debuted a new Community landing page so you can find everything in one easy, organized place. Read more about it here and tell us what you think.
- 360° Views allow you to capture sweeping outdoor imagery to include with your immersive 3D walkthroughs. This makes Matterport a one-stop shop for both interior and exterior visuals, giving end-users the most complete property experience currently available.
- Links in Mattertag™ Posts make Spaces more informative and engaging for your viewers. Direct your audience to external websites, downloadable PDFs, or other Matterport Spaces, right from 3D Showcase.
- CoreVR brought the largest library of real-world places to virtual reality headsets everywhere. We also kicked off our real-time Q&A session initiative to ensure you get answers to your most pressing product questions. The team is hard at work on our next milestone - Matterport VR for iOS!
- Snapshot improvements, including higher quality downloads, zooming, and Asset-inclusion, bring clarity and more details to your audience.
- 3D Showcase improvements give your viewers a better navigation experience through your Spaces. Zooming brings the ability to see more details from any angle, and improved downloading of 3D panoramas provides almost zero loading time when moving between scan positions.
- New firmware for the Matterport Pro Camera helps prevent yellow splotches and LED banding -- two problems you identified as critical. Get it now!
We wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for feedback, thoughts, and enthusiasm.
Stay tuned for much more to come!