Getting better clients while charging more...
How to WIN the Real Estate game! (and by win, I mean dominate)
First, this post is not for everyone... if you aren't looking to turn your services in to a full-fledged business (meaning scaling, commanding your own price and having more leads than you can handle) and you are just fine with your results so far, then this probably won't interest you.
I have found several HUGE opportunities that if seized, will dramatically shift the industry in our direction.
- There is NO searchable website/catalogue for VR Real Estate
- The quality of photos on Zillow, Redfin etc. are on average, actually LOWER than images extracted from the MP scans
- Facebook caters to 360 videos, ESPECIALLY ones shorter than 15 sec (like MP produces)
- The Real Estate industry SUCKS at marketing! (I am willing to prove it, and even show you how to dominate your area)
- Zillow's "Instant Offers" has created panic in the Real Estate industry which we ease
- Mattertags can be leveraged for a Youtube SEO hack because of a current algorithm loophole
- Even agents who have heard of Matterport still have NO IDEA of it's capabilities and value
There's much more, but the point of this post is to see who in our community is game to join forces and help each other to become more successful as this awesome technology flourishes. If you would like to know specifics, join forces or see what we are up to, just comment below or check out the facebook group I just formed here:
Also, you can check out our current project (a website that we are marketing VERY heavily) at this link below!
End of rant, lol. Let's see whose ready to roll!