Large job question
*cross posted on FB user group*
Several questions - trying to get a quote out - if you can help with any of them I'd appreciate it !
I have a large commercial client (think a school with five hallways) that wants one FULL model with matter tags, and up to five 'copies' where scans of four hallways are hidden, so Copy 1 is full dollhouse but ONLY allows user to access the common area and Hallway 1 (with mattertags), Copy 2 is full dollhouse but ONLY allows user to access common area and Hallway 2, etc..
1. Is there any possible way to create the copies and not have to recreate the matter tags (perhaps directly working with Matterport)? Either way, what is the best way to make the copies?
2. Will this count as 6 hosted models?
3. Is it true that if a room changes in Hallway 1 six months from now, that I should be able to re-scan just that room...and potentially a few scans leading into the room?
4. The client wants to be able to experience the full tour when offline - I'm thinking that downloading the spaces to the Matterport app would suffice, but I'm wondering which Mattertags will and won't work if there is no internet connection?
5. If I am OK with the client having the ability in the future to update their own Mattertags, can I transfer ownership to them if they create their own Matterport account?