Updates to our Terms of Service
Dear Valued Customer -
We are emailing to let you know we are updating our Terms of Service.
The updated Terms of Service, known as the Matterport Cloud Subscription Agreement, has been broken up into four sections for clarity and ease of administration:
- General Terms
- Spaces Processing and Hosting Terms
- Schematic Floor Plan Terms
- VR Terms
The updated documents are effective today. By continuing to use Matterport, you consent to the updated terms.
We encourage all customers to view the Terms of Service in their entirety here. For your convenience, here are the key updates:
- Added specific terms for the new CoreVR and CustomVR offerings
- Clarified obligations for Matterport customers in obtaining rights from property owners
- Changed our policy of when we start charging for accounts and clarified account termination provisions
- Clarified the approved means of accessing and exporting content from Matterport
- Clarified Matterport's collection and use of data regarding Cloud usage and data derived from user-generated content
- Clarified policy regarding Matterport's use of customer's name and logo
- Refined and added definitions for data and imagery that are processed or hosted on the Cloud
- New categories include Mattertag™ Content, content uploaded by customers, new exportable content, and statistical information generated about Spaces
- Added terms that define usage and ownership rights of the Schematic Floor Plan service
If you have any questions, please review the FAQ on our Support site. Thanks for being a loyal Matterport customer!
- The Matterport Team