Have you created a video of your Space?
Because a short video is self-contained, ubiquitous and, therefore, very easy to share anywhere online, it’s no wonder so many have asked about converting their highlight reel into a video file. I know we have some community members who have already done this and some who are very experienced videographers. I’m sure it would be extremely helpful to some of our newer members if we could get a conversation going with tips and tricks on the best practice for converting a highlight reel into a video clip.
- What screen recording software do you use and what OS are you using?
- Do you record the Highlight Reel or manually navigate?
- Do you fill the screen as you’re recording or record a smaller 3D Showcase window?
- What tools do you use to edit the recording?
- Do you add footage from other sources?
At this time, there’s no magic “Export as Video” button, which leaves us manually processing the video.
Thanks very much for all your input and expert advice.