The Coronavirus - or COVID 19 - has upended our normal way of doing business, but Matterport’s top priority continues to be the same as yours - ensuring the safety and health of our employees, families and communities in which we live and work.
To help fight the spread of COVID-19, we ask that you review this checklist before scanning a customer site:
- Ensure that you and your employees are not experiencing any flu-like symptoms, particularly fever, cough or shortness of breath.
- If anyone is experiencing symptoms, have them call the doctor and stay at home.
- If the job cannot be completed, please reschedule the appointment for a future date that makes sense based on what's going on in your community.
- Because the situation is dynamic, please follow the latest guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (United States).
- Review and follow the basic protective measures from WHO before going onsite.
- Thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water before, during and after the appointment.
- Refrain from handshakes or physical contact with anyone.
- If possible, do not touch any of the furniture and refrain from onsite staging.
- We recommend wearing gloves and following WHO’s guidance on when and how to wear a mask.
- Please monitor the news and comply with any federal or local guidelines and restrictions, including “shelter in place” orders.
For more information on how to deal with COVID-19 in your workplace, refer to this article from WHO.
We hope these guidelines are useful during this stressful time. As always, please contact us at MSP@matterport.com with any questions. Please note that Matterport Support continues to be fully operational.