"Deep links" allow you to append a link to a Mattertag from anywhere in your 3D model - this can be useful if, say, you want to transport a user from the bottom of a staircase to the top (without making them manually "climb" the stairs in your guided tour).
- Open the space where you want to create a deep link.
- Navigate to the exact location inside your 3D model where you want users to go.
- In this particular example, that is at the top of the staircase.
- Hit the "U" key on your keyboard.
- In the pop-up window at the top right, copy the link provided.
- Navigate to the point where you'd like to place your deep link.
- In this example, that's at the bottom of the staircase.
- Click the Mattertags icon.
- Click the blue "Add" button.
- Label your deep link in the description field.
- In this example, we'll call it "Go to top of the stairs".
- Highlight the description.
- Hit the "Add Link" tool inside the Mattertag window.
- Paste your deep link into the field.