March 26th, 2020
- Fixed crash when tapping on the floor selector button (occurs during floor deletion)
- Fixed "Error-11" crash (occurs during the processing upload)
- New error message produced by platform ingest
- This happens when someone tries to upload a scanned model in a blocked country
September 24th, 2019
- Improved iOS13/iPad OS support.
- Improved restore/repair functionality (otherwise known as tethered restore).
- Copied jobs from computer-based backups to iOS devices will now be fully restored when Capture is re-launched.
- Learn more about how to back up and restore Matterport scan data.
- Setting Capture to run in the background will not trigger the data inspection process.
- Keep in mind, simply switching to another application won't "close" Capture - it must be closed and relaunched for changes to take place.
Due to changes in iOS 13, we recommend that you opt into location services in Matterport Capture for the most robust connection possible.
September 3rd, 2019
3.0.5 fixes data migration issues - it is otherwise identical to the 3.0.4 release.
- Stuck upload fixes
- Random crash fixes
- Language support
- Fixed false battery reports during scans.
- Ricoh Theta S and Theta SC are not currently supported.
Capture 3.0 summary
- iPhone/iPad support
- 360 camera Cortex AI support
- Insta360 ONE X
- Ricoh Theta Z1/V
- Matterport Pro2/Pro2 Lite/Pro 3D
- Leica BLK360
- Sign into your Matterport account to enable Theta Z1, Theta V, or ONE X compatibility.
- Insta360 ONE X requires firmware 1.18.16 or higher.
iOS Device Limitations
- Devices must support iOS 12 or higher.
- Theta ZI, Theta V, ONE X
- Require iOS devices with 2GB of RAM.
- BLK 360 battery status
- Incorrect reporting on remaining battery life - investigating.
- Automatic updates are separate from iOS updates
- See “iTunes and App Store” section in iOS Settings menu.
- Must use Safari on your iPad or iPhone.