I. Open the Transition Type and Pan Direction UI controls
- Login to the Matterport cloud (my.matterport.com).
- Find an existing Space that has a Highlight Reel associated with it.
- Open the Space and switch to "Edit" mode.
- Click on the Highlight Reel tool.
- In the slideshow that appears at the bottom of the Showcase window, select the slide you'd like to configure.
- Click the new "Edit Transition" pencil icon at the top left of the slide's thumbnail.
- This will open a new UI element with the following new controls:
II. Transition Type
- Slideshow: This will create a transition that fades to black as you move between Snapshots in your Highlight Reel.
- Walkthrough: This will create a transition that actually moves you between each Snapshot in your 3D Space - this is typically the default "movement" setting for Highlight Reels.
360° Snapshots do not support Walkthrough transitions - transitions set directly before or after a 360° View will always use the Slideshow transition by default.
III. Pan Direction
- Left: The camera will start at the right-most side of the image and pan to the left.
- Right: The camera will start at the left-most side of the image and pan to the right.
- Auto: The camera will automatically pan toward your next Snapshot in the Highlight Reel.
Keep in mind, the last Snapshot in your Highlight Reel is set to "Auto" by default and will not pan unless you select a "Left" or "Right" Pan Direction from the menu.
IV. Additional features
Track which Snapshot is using which transition
"Apply to All" button
Clicking the blue "Apply to All" button will apply your selected Transition Type to every one of the Snapshots inside your Highlight Reel (excluding 360° Views).