- Less battery life — 4 hours of battery life, more than enough to scan 1 property a day
- Different color — Grey instead of black
- Lighter weight — 0.8 pound (0.3 kg) less weight than the Pro2
- Operation — All operations (scanning, editing, sharing) are exactly the same as the Matterport Pro2 3D Camera.
- Outputs — 4K 3D walkthrough, unlimited HDR photography (up to 36MP), teaser videos, virtual reality, 360° snapshots, and all the rest are exactly the same quality as the Pro2.
- Add-ons — Schematic Floor Plans, Matterpak Bundles, etc are exactly the same.
For more detail, please read the Matterport Pro2 Lite 3D Camera specifications.
- Customers who need a lower upfront investment
- Customers who do not expect to scan more than one property per day, and who do not have a need to scan larger properties (such as construction sites or event spaces)
The Pro2 Lite 3D Camera is not recommended for:
- Architecture, construction, or engineering firms
- Service providers
If you are a business/venue owner with only one or two properties to scan, or if you lack the time and want a full-service experience, or if you are unsure of the quality and business value that a Matterport Space can offer you, then hire a local Matterport Service Partner.