Visit our website to learn more about the Matterport Pro2 Lite 3D Camera.
Visit buy.matterport.com to purchase the Matterport Pro2 Lite 3D Camera.
- Less battery life — 4 hours of battery life, more than enough to scan 1 property a day
- Different color — Grey instead of black
- Lighter weight — 0.8 pound (0.3 kg) less weight than the Pro2
- Lower initial investment — Only $2495 for the camera (2595€ or £2295)
- Different pricing for Space processing
- Standard Spaces (100 scans or fewer) are processed at a flat rate of $29 (€25 or £22) to process. (Models with over 100 scans will cost USD $58 per model (EUR €50, GBP £44) to process.)
- Free processing credit cannot be applied to Pro2 Lite Spaces
- Learn more below and visit buy.matterport.com.
- Operation — All operations (scanning, editing, sharing) are exactly the same as the Matterport Pro2 3D Camera.
- Outputs — 4K 3D walkthrough, unlimited HDR photography (up to 36MP), teaser videos, virtual reality, 360° snapshots, and all the rest are exactly the same quality as the Pro2.
- Add-ons — Schematic Floor Plans, Matterpak Bundles, etc are exactly the same.
For more detail, please read the Matterport Pro2 Lite 3D Camera specifications.
- Customers who need a lower upfront investment
- Customers who do not expect to scan more than one property per day, and who do not have a need to scan larger properties (such as construction sites or event spaces)
The Pro2 Lite 3D Camera is not recommended for:
- Architecture, construction, or engineering firms
- Service providers
If you are a business/venue owner with only one or two properties to scan, or if you lack the time and want a full-service experience, or if you are unsure of the quality and business value that a Matterport Space can offer you, then hire a local Matterport Service Partner.
For an individual consultation on the best way to get Matterport for your business, please feel free to email or call our sales team. We’d be happy to find the right solution for you.
Free processing credits will not apply to Pro2 Lite models.
Note: While it is possible to create a model with scans from a Pro and Pro2 Lite, it is not recommended, as the visual quality of the Pro Camera is lower than that of the Pro2 Lite.
For customers who want to be efficient and scan lots of spaces from just one device/account, then the Pro2 3D Camera is the best option.