With Matterport Scenes You Can
- Capture a 3D scan of a space or object
- Scan a room, chair, or a person
- Trim to isolate an object of interest
- Take a 3D chair or flower arrangement with you
- Make measurements
- How high is the ceiling? How wide is that cabinet?
- Take the 3D model with you and make measurements AFTER leaving the site
- Share your measurements and scenes with others
- Send scans from the construction site to your builder or architect
How it Works
When you scan a space with Matterport Scenes you create a point cloud representation of the scene.
The point cloud is rendered as colored circles called surfels that when viewed together give the appearance of surfaces.
The result is an accurate model of a space and the objects in it.
|Scenes are accurate to ± 1 in (± 2.5 cm). Accuracy declines as distance from the device increases.|
|Measurements are rounded off to the nearest inch or centimeter. For greater accuracy please use a tape measure or laser measure.|
Matterport Scenes is available on the ASUS ZenFone AR and the Lenovo Phab2 Pro.