With Matterport Scenes You Can
- Capture a 3D scan of a space or object
- Scan a room, chair, or a person
- Trim to isolate an object of interest
- Take a 3D chair or flower arrangement with you
- Make measurements
- How high is the ceiling? How wide is that cabinet?
- Take the 3D model with you and make measurements AFTER leaving the site
- Share your measurements and scenes with others
- Send scans from the construction site to your builder or architect
How it Works
When you scan a space with Matterport Scenes you create a point cloud representation of the scene.
The point cloud is rendered as colored circles that when viewed together give the appearance of surfaces.
The result is an accurate model of a space and the objects in it.
|Scenes are accurate to ± 1 in (± 2.5 cm). Accuracy declines as distance from the device increases.|
|Measurements are rounded off to the nearest inch or centimeter. For greater accuracy please use a tape measure or laser measure.|
Matterport Scenes is only supported for the Lenovo Phab2 Pro with Android 6.0 Marshmallow.