Before you begin
To learn how to take a photo, or 2D snapshot, reference this article before beginning. Also, please keep in mind that snapshots can be downloaded on a Mac or PC computer, but not on phones.
1. Download a Single Snapshot.
- Open the project you'd like to pull the snapshot from.
- Click on the Downloads tab. From here, you'll see a "Photos" section containing any photos taken from Edit.
- Click on the image you want to download.
- In the pop-up window, click the download icon at the top-right corner of the image.
Matterport will choose the image size based on size specifications created in the settings.
2. Download Multiple Snapshots.
- Every photo has a white "Select" square at the top right of the image - click to fill each square that corresponds to the images you want to download.
- Click the Download icon at the top-right corner of the page.
- In the "Download Snapshots" pop-up window, choose from the following image sizes.
- Web: Lower resolution with smaller footprint (1280 x 720; 150kB each).
- Presentation: High definition with medium footprint (1920 x 1080; 200kB each).
- Maximum: Original resolution with large footprint.
6. Click the "Accept" button.
7. Check your email.
- You will receive an email as soon as your images are ready to download.
All snapshots are saved in JPEG format by default - if you'd like to change the format, use your favorite image editing program to convert to PNG, or another file type.