360° Views can be placed inside your Matterport 3D Spaces, and are typically used to take outdoor shots to supplement the interior tour of the property. After you've taken each of your 360° Snapshots, follow the instructions below to manage your 360° views and upload them to the Matterport cloud.
I. Manage your 360° Views in Matterport Capture
Using Matterport Capture means after each 360° shot you take, the camera will automatically transfer the data to your iPad or iPhone. After the transfers are complete, take the following steps.
- Click the "360° Photo" icon (bottom right) to access your 360° images.
- This will show you thumbnail previews of all of your 360° Views.
- Tap a thumbnail to view a large preview.
- Once in this mode, you can view the image from all angles by swiping left, right, up and down directly on the thumbnail.
Preview images in Matterport Capture are previews only - as such, they may contain distortions and artifacting. These visual hiccups are fixed when the image is processed and uploaded to the Matterport Cloud.
II. Delete 360° Views in Matterport Capture
- Tap the 360° View thumbnail you want to delete.
- Once the thumbnail expands, hit the trash icon at the top-right of the window.
- When prompted, tap "OK".