1. How much does one Schematic FloorPlan cost (less than 10,000 square feet)?
$14.99 or €15.00 - This includes all floors in the property so long as the total square footage is equal to or less than 10,000 square feet (930 square meters).
2. How much does one Schematic FloorPlan cost (more than 10,000 square feet, less than 25,000 square feet)?
$29.98 or €30.00 - This includes all floors in the property so long as the total square footage is equal to or less than 25,000 square feet (2,300 square meters).
3. How much does one Schematic FloorPlan cost (more than 25,000 square feet)?
Spaces over 25,000 square feet (2,300 square meters) are not supported.
4. How will I be charged for my FloorPlan purchases?
Schematic FloorPlans are billed to your newest invoice using the credit card that's on file.
1. What format do Schematic FloorPlans come in?
Each individual floor in the FloorPlan is delivered as a separate PNG and SVG file - we also provide a one-page PDF that combines all floors.
2. Can I request other formats?
Currently no, we only deliver PNG, SVG, and PDF files.
3. What size are Schematic FloorPlan images?
The default size for each of the PNG files is 2730 (width) x 2048 (height) pixels.
4. How accurate are Schematic FloorPlans?
Provided measurements on FloorPlans (also known as linear measurements between opposing walls) are generally accurate to 2% of reality - that being said, we cannot guarantee this tolerance for all measurements and scanned environments.
That's because measurement standards vary depending on the type of property and the surrounding locale - it's important to check your regional measuring standards to confirm that your FloorPlan is compliant.
Matterport FloorPlans are for illustrative purposes only - for more information, check out our Best Practices for Schematic FloorPlans Help Center article.
5. Can I remove the Matterport watermark?
No, the watermark is appended to all Matterport FloorPlans.
6. Can I request FloorPlans in another language?
Matterport currently only supports English, though we are evaluating demand for other languages.
7. Does Matterport support any country-specific requirements?
We currently do not support country-specific requirements.
1. What if a room is mislabeled or measured incorrectly ?
Contact Matterport Support and indicate which parts are incorrect. Additionally, please provide the correct measurements, a link to the Space, and the email address of the person who placed the order.
2. Is there a fee for FloorPlan corrections?
There is no fee to request a new Schematic FloorPlan if there was an error.
3. What if I have special requirements/exclusion requests for labeling or dimensions?
Contact Matterport Support and describe your requirements before placing your order.Additionally, please provide the correct measurements, a link to the Space, and the email address of the person who placed the order.
4. I received an email stating there's been an error with my FloorPlan order - what do I do?
Contact Matterport Support and include a link to the Space, and the email address of the person who placed the order.
5. It's been two business days and I haven't received my FloorPlan.
- Check the spam folder in your email's inbox.
- Check the Space Detail Page for the Download Floor Plan button.
- If the page still reads "Processing", contact Matterport Support.
- Make sure to include a link to the Space, and the email address of the person who placed the order.
1. How do I allow users on my account to order Schematic FloorPlans?
Reference this Enable Schematic FloorPlans for your Account Help Center article.
2. If I'm the Account Owner, who can I allow to order Schematic FloorPlans?
Any collaborator with Edit access to your Space can order FloorPlans.
3. As Account Owner, will I be notified every time a FloorPlan is ordered?
Only the person who ordered the FloorPlan will get an email when it's ready - account admins will not get an email when the FloorPlan is ready.
1. How do I order a Schematic FloorPlan?
Reference this Order a Schematic FloorPlan Help Center article.
2. Why don't I see the FloorPlan button under the Media tab?
The experimental testing program for 360° cameras and Matterport is now complete. Any model containing at least one spherical camera scan will not have the option to purchase FloorPlans or Matterpaks as defined by the original product parameters.
3. I don't see an "Order" button my Matterport page - how do I place an order?
The Account Owner must enable Schematic FloorPlan ordering for your organization's account. If a collaborator places an order and gets an error messaged, the "Get Schematic FloorPlan" button will not appear.
In this case, contact Matterport Support and include a link to the Space, the email address of the person who placed the order, and the error message you received.
4. Can I place a Schematic FloorPlan order as soon as I upload my Space?
No - you'll have to wait for your Space to finish processing before ordering a FloorPlan.
5. Does the Space have to be public?
Yes - but only for the FloorPlan to be created and sent to you. Once the FloorPlan is complete feel free to make the Space private again.
6. How will I be notified that I placed a FloorPlan order?
There will be a confirmation pop-up window immediately after you place your order. We are not sending confirmation emails for order placements at this time.
7. How long does it take to get my FloorPlan?
One to two business days from the time the order is placed - remember, business days do not include weekends or holidays.
1. Will I be notified when my Schematic FloorPlan is ready to download?
Yes - the person who placed the order will receive a confirmation email to their Cloud (my.matterport.com) email address as soon as the FloorPlan is ready.
2. How do I download my Schematic Floor Plan?
Refer to this Downloading a Schematic FloorPlan Help Center article.
3. Can I download more than one copy of my Schematic Floor Plan?
You can download as many copies of your Schematic FloorPlan as you'd like - so long as the order has been completed, the "Download Schematic Floor Plan" button will always be visible.
Remember, the feature must be enabled on the account, and you must be a collaborator with edit access.
4. Can collaborators download copies of the Schematic Floor Plan?
The "Download Schematic Floor Plan" button will appear on every Space Detail Page for every collaborator who has editing privileges.