You can only purchase Floor Plans and/or Matterpaks if you're using the following cameras:
If even one scan position (3D or 360) from a 360 camera or iPhone is in the model, then the option to order a Floor Plan will not be available.
1. How much does one schematic floor plan cost (less than 10,000 square feet)?
$14.99 or €15.00 - This includes all floors in the property so long as the total square footage is equal to or less than 10,000 square feet (930 square meters).
2. How much does one schematic floor plan cost (more than 10,000 square feet, less than 25,000 square feet)?
$29.98 or €30.00 - This includes all floors in the property so long as the total square footage is equal to or less than 25,000 square feet (2,300 square meters).
3. How much does one schematic floor plan cost (more than 25,000 square feet)?
Spaces over 25,000 square feet (2,300 square meters) are not supported.
4. How will I be charged for my floor plan purchases?
Schematic FloorPlans are billed to your newest invoice using the credit card that's on file.
1. What format do schematic floor plans come in?
Each individual floor in the floor plan is delivered as a separate PNG and SVG file - we also provide a one-page PDF that combines all floors.
2. Can I request other formats?
Currently no, we only deliver PNG, SVG, and PDF files.
3. What size are schematic floor plan images?
The default size for each of the PNG files is 2730 (width) x 2048 (height) pixels.
4. How accurate are schematic floor plans?
Provided measurements on floor plans (also known as linear measurements between opposing walls) are generally accurate to 2% of reality - that being said, we cannot guarantee this tolerance for all measurements and scanned environments.
That's because measurement standards vary depending on the type of property and the surrounding locale - it's important to check your regional measuring standards to confirm that your floor plan is compliant.
More info on how measurements are taken, see: Schematic Floor Plans: Download, Sample Floor Plan, & Square Footage
Matterport FloorPlans are for illustrative purposes only - for more information, check out our Best Practices for Schematic Floor Plans Help Center article.
5. What's the RICS standard?
The RICS standard is a specific set of rules developed for companies globally - essentially, it is a standardized rulebook designed to ensure assets and property are measured using consistent methods, across all organizations.
Matterport adheres to these rules when measurements are taken in Showcase, or when a customer orders a Floor Plan.
You can read more about the RICS standard here.
6. Can I remove the Matterport watermark?
No, the watermark is appended to all Matterport floor plans.
7. Can I request floor plans in another language?
Matterport currently only supports English, though we are evaluating demand for other languages.
8. Does Matterport support any country-specific requirements?
We currently do not support country-specific requirements.
Scans created by supported 360° cameras can not order schematic floor plans.
1. What if a room is mislabeled or measured incorrectly?
Contact Matterport Support and indicate which parts are incorrect. Additionally, please provide the correct measurements, a link to the Space, and the email address of the person who placed the order.
2. Is there a fee for floor plan corrections?
There is no fee to request a new schematic floor plan if there was an error.
3. What if I have special requirements/exclusion requests for labeling or dimensions?
Contact Matterport Support and describe your requirements before placing your order. Additionally, please provide the correct measurements, a link to the Space, and the email address of the person who placed the order.
4. I received an email stating there's been an error with my floor plan order - what do I do?
Contact Matterport Support and include a link to the Space, and the email address of the person who placed the order.
5. It's been two business days and I haven't received my floor plan.
- Check the spam folder in your email's inbox.
- Check the Space Detail Page for the Download floor plan button.
- If the page still reads "Processing", contact Matterport Support.
- Make sure to include a link to the Space, and the email address of the person who placed the order.
1. How do I allow users on my account to order schematic floor plans?
Reference this Enable Schematic Floor Plans for your Account Help Center article.
2. If I'm the Account Owner, who can I allow to order schematic floor plans?
Any collaborator with Edit access to your Space can order floor plans.
3. As Account Owner, will I be notified every time a floor plan is ordered?
Only the person who ordered the floor plan will get an email when it's ready - account admins will not get an email when the floor plan is ready.
1. How do I order a schematic floor plan?
Reference this Order a Schematic Floor Plan Help Center article.
2. Why don't I see the floor plan button under the Media tab?
The experimental testing program for 360° cameras and Matterport is now complete. Any model containing at least one spherical camera scan will not have the option to purchase floor plans or Matterpaks as defined by the original product parameters.
3. I don't see an "Order" button my Matterport page - how do I place an order?
The Account Owner must enable schematic floor plan ordering for your organization's account. If a collaborator places an order and gets an error messaged, the "Get Schematic Floor Plan" button will not appear.
In this case, contact Matterport Support and include a link to the Space, the email address of the person who placed the order, and the error message you received.
4. Can I place a schematic floor plan order as soon as I upload my Space?
No - you'll have to wait for your Space to finish processing before ordering a floor plan.
5. Does the Space have to be public?
Yes - but only for the floor plan to be created and sent to you. Once the floor plan is complete feel free to make the Space private again.
6. How will I be notified that I placed a floor plan order?
There will be a confirmation pop-up window immediately after you place your order. We are not sending confirmation emails for order placements at this time.
7. How long does it take to get my floor plan?
One to two business days from the time the order is placed - remember, business days do not include weekends or holidays.
1. Will I be notified when my schematic floor plan is ready to download?
Yes - the person who placed the order will receive a confirmation email to their Cloud (my.matterport.com) email address as soon as the floor plan is ready.
2. How do I download my schematic floor plan?
Refer to this Downloading a Schematic Floor Plan Help Center article.
3. Can I download more than one copy of my schematic floor plan?
You can download as many copies of your schematic floor plan as you'd like - so long as the order has been completed, the "Download Schematic Floor Plan" button will always be visible.
Remember, the feature must be enabled on the account, and you must be a collaborator with edit access.
4. Can collaborators download copies of the schematic floor plan?
The "Download Schematic Floor Plan" button will appear on every Space Detail Page for every collaborator who has editing privileges.