Mattertag posts are a great way to call out features, provide additional details, and generally just add context to different aspects of your Space. This guide will walk you through the process of creating Mattertag posts and teach you how to label and publish them to your virtual environment.
Manage Mattertag Posts
Go to my.matterport.com
Select the Space where you'd like to take measurements.
- Switch to Edit mode.
- To do this, click the pencil icon at the top-left corner of the window.
- Click on the Mattertag icon in the toolbox to the right.
- This will open any of the current Mattertags that are associated with the Space.
- Edit, hide, or delete your Mattertags
- Hit the ellipses button next to your labeled Mattertag in the Mattertags window. Choose from Edit (rename), Hide and Delete.
- Click "Publish" to save your changes.