The Viewport is a preview of how your Matterport Space looks in 3D Showcase. Navigation in the Viewport is the same as navigation in 3D Showcase.
- Pan the view (click and hold then move mouse) to look around.
- Hover over a scan position (number on the ground) and click to move there.
- You can use keyboard shortcuts within Workshop too.
Click the Change View button to change the view or floor.
- Inside View, Dollhouse View, and Floorplan View are the same as in 3D Showcase.
- Mesh View is the actual 3D geometry that the camera captured. The mesh is used to construct the Dollhouse and Floorplan Views. Mesh View is used when taking measurements and can also be used to troubleshoot scanning problems.