Model processing times depend on several factors:
- Upload speed - Time it takes to upload from your iPad to the cloud.
- Processing queue - Certain times of the day see more models uploaded than others.
- Model size - This is biggest factor. Larger models take longer to process. A model with only 1 or 2 scans may finish in 30 minutes, while a model with 200+ scans may take 24 to 48 hours. Models with difficult geometry also require more time to process.
- Most models process within 8 hours
- 24 hour processing is unusual
- Longer than that is rare, but possible
You will receive an email when processing is complete. This email is sent to the account that was logged in when the model was uploaded.
|You cannot stop a model from processing once it is uploaded. If you believe there is a problem please contact us and we will address it.|
You are billed for processing only when a Space has successfully processed. For example, if you upload on 9:30 pm on January 31st it may take several hours to process, and won't successfully complete until early on February 1st. It would then count for your February usage. The cutoff time is midnight UTC on the last day of the month.