Can I subscribe to a Cloud Plan without purchasing a Matterport camera?
Most Matterport customers purchase their own camera, scan their places, and then edit and host them on their own Cloud account.
If scanning is provided to you as a service (find a Matterport Service Partner) then there are two options:
- the service provider can host your Matterport Spaces in their account
- you can set up an account for the service provider to upload into
For the second option, you’ll subscribe to a Cloud Plan and then ask your service provider to scan and upload models to your account.
Subscribing to a Cloud Plan without purchasing a Matterport camera will let you use:
- Matterport Cloud to host, organize, and manage your Spaces
- Matterport Workshop to edit the way your Spaces are presented
- Matterport 3D Showcase for sharing your Spaces with others
Is a Cloud Plan-only account right for me?
Cloud Plan-only accounts are appropriate if:
- You don’t want to directly own or operate a Matterport camera right now
- You want to be responsible for editing your Spaces
- You want to manage the hosting and sharing of your Spaces, including all associated fees.
How do I subscribe?
If you believe a Cloud Plan-only account is appropriate for you, then contact Matterport Support and we can arrange this for you.
How do I move Spaces to my hosting-only account?