Before you begin
This short guide will walk you through the process of creating a Highlight Reel. The Highlight Reel is a series of 2D images of your Space that can be added together to create a virtual Guided Tour of your scanned locations. The images chosen to be a part of your Highlight Reel should be visually compelling areas of your property in order to highlight the best and most beautiful aspects of the Space.
Take and Add Snapshots to your Highlight Reel
- Open my.matterpoint.com.
- Select the model that you want to add a Highlight Reel to.
- Click on the pencil icon to switch to Edit mode.
- Click the Highlight Reel icon in the toolbox to the right.
- If there are existing 2D snapshots in your Highlight Reel, you will see them in the reel at the bottom of the page.
- Add Snapshots to your Highlight Reel.
- To do this, navigate around the environment until you find an area or you'd like to turn into a Snapshot. Click "Add View" at the top of the page to add the Snapshot to your reel below.In this picture: The Highlight Reel icon (right), the Add View button (up top), and the Highlight Reel itself (bottom).
- Rearrange the Snapshots.
- You can rearrange the Snapshots in your reel into any order you see fit - the idea is to create a smooth walkthrough of the space, where each Snapshot transitions seamlessly into the next.
- Caption the Snapshots.
- Caption any of the Snapshots in the reel by clicking the "Add Caption" text at the bottom of each image.
- Hit the blue "Publish" button to save your changes.
To preview your guided tour at any time, hit the "play" icon (pictured in the screenshot directly above). This will walk you through your series of 2D Snapshots sequentially - this should give you a general idea of how seamless your walkthrough is, and what can be done (or reordered) to make a better tour.
Add Existing Snapshots to your Highlight Reel (Optional)
We recommend following the general format above for adding Snapshots to your Highlight Reel, though some users may find that they've already taken the Snapshots they like using the Photo mode. If this is the case, you can add existing photos by clicking the "Add from Photos" button to the right of the "Add View" icon.