There are two parts of your Matterport bill:
- Cloud Plan (billed monthly or annually depending on your plan)
- Processing for the Spaces you created in that month, less the free Spaces processed in that month
- "A la carte" additional services (such as Schematic Floor Plans or Matterpak orders).
Your subscription cost is charged at the beginning of that usage period and charges you for Spaces hosted during that usage period, in addition to number of collaborators and free processing.
Additional usage charges are charged at the beginning of the month based on what you did in the previous month.
For example, we bill you at the beginning of February for February's subscription and for additional usage from January (if applicable).
See our pricing at a glance on the Matterport Price List.
Monthly or Yearly Subscription Plans
Subscription plans include both hosting, processing, and number of collaborators of your scanned data into finished Spaces.
- Processing is when Matterport Cloud takes the scan data you uploaded from the iPad and turns it into a finished, viewable 3D Space.
- Hosting is the storage and delivery of the finished spaces.
Our subscription plans are listed at buy.matterport.com.
|Hosting for 100 finished Spaces||Hosting for 200 finished Spaces||Hosting of 300 finished Spaces|
|Processing for 3 new Spaces||Processing for 7 new Spaces||Processing for 11 new Spaces|
|5 Collaborators||20 Collaborators||50 Collaborators|
To change your subscription plan, sign in at buy.matterport.com/user/login. Note this is a different username and password than my.matterport.com.
Please change your billing plan three days before the end of the month. Your new plan will take effect next month and will cover usage for the next month.
For example, suppose you change your plan on September 25th. The invoice you receive in October for September's usage will reflect your old plan. This will include any additional usage and a-la-carte processing as explained below.
If you scan and upload more Spaces than what's included in your monthly subscription plan, you are charged $19 for each additional Space processed.
Spaces with more than 100 scans will be charged at $38 per space.
360º View scan positions will count the same as 3D scan positions in terms of billing.
Reuploads and uploads of duplicates of already processed Spaces do not carry any additional processing fees.
You will be invoiced and charged for additional "a la carte" services ordered in the prior month. These include:
- Schematic Floor Plans at USD $14.99 per Space (€15)
- US$19 for every block of 50 spaces over your stated hosting limit. Learn more.
Suppose you are on a Basic Plan. In the month of December, you processed 5 standard size Spaces and then 1 large Space near the end of the month. You requested a schematic floorplan for a Space you scanned back in November.
The bill you receive at the beginning of January (less taxes) is
|Subscription for January||$49|
|Additional Processing & Services in December||$90.99|
Additional processing and services are calculated as follows:
- Spaces 1 to 3 — Included as part of your subscription plan ($0 each)
- Space 4 and 5 — Standard size Space (USD $19 each)
- Spaces 6 — Large size (USD $38 each)
- Schematic Floorplan for 1 Space — For one standard sized Space (USD $14.99 each) Learn more.
So your additional processing would be: $0+ $0 + $0 + $19 + $19 + $38 + $14.99= $90.99
Review Account Usage
While the final accounting is done on your monthly bill (invoice), you can easily track your account usage from day to day in Matterport Cloud (my.matterport.com). First, log in as an Admin.
Next go to Account Settings (my.matterport.com/profile) and then to the Account tab. Scroll down to Account History.
From here you can see which models were uploaded, how we billed for them, when they were uploaded, and by who.
- Standard — 3 to 100 scans (includes 360º Views)
- Large — 101 or more scans (includes 360º Views)
- Duplicate — Duplicate of existing scan (markings were changed and/or scans added/deleted) then reuploaded
- Test — 1 or 2 scans (includes 360º Views)
- Red — Space was deleted. Spaces that were processed in that billing period count towards your bill even if they were deleted.