You'll want to test and ensure that your embed code creates a fully functioning 3D model on your business's website - follow the steps below to verify everything is working as intended.
Test your Embed Code
- Log into Matterport Cloud (my.matterport.com).
- Make sure that the model is set to "Public".
- Copy the embed code and paste it into your HTML page - see below.
<iframe width='853' height='480' src='https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=9dwWy8VsSw5' frameborder=0 allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Change the Space ID field so that it has your unique, 11-digit model number.
- Example: In the code above, you would change m=9dwWy8VsSw5 to m=[your 11 digit Space ID].
- Check to see if this loads your Matterport 3D model.
- If the model loads, your <iframe> tag and model are functioning and the problem exists elsewhere.
- If the model doesn't load, move on to the next step.
- Change the embed code prefix from https to http.
Because every website is unique, Matterport cannot offer any specific web development advice for your website. If you find that you're still having issues with your embed, contact your web design expert and explain the issue(s) you are experiencing.