There's three main connection points when you charge the camera:
- Outlet to the power cable
- Power cable into the power supply
- Power supply into the camera
If any of these points are loose, it can mean the camera is not charging.
Check each point to make sure it is secure, but put extra focus on the connection to the camera.
Check Charging Status
On the power supply, check to see the power light is on. This shows it is connected to the wall okay.
Next, check the power button on the camera. You should see a blue circle light around the power button.
- Single blink — camera is currently charging
- Double blink — camera is fully charged
- Solid blue — camera is on