Matterport integrates directly with Verisk to provide Xactimate users the ability to download and order Matterport TruePlan™ now from Verisk Xactimate™. This seamless integration allows Xactimate users to directly connect to the Matterport cloud platform and hence avoid workflow interruption.
Before You Begin
Turn on Verisk Xactimate integration
You need to be logged in to your Matterport account as an Administrator to be able to turn on the feature
- Log in to your Matterport account
- Click your account name (top-right)
- Click Settings
- Click Manage in the account menu (top-left)
- Under the Add-on Settings header, switch the "Verisk Xactimate" toggle to "On" by sliding the switch to the right.
If "Verisk Xactimate" toggle is read-only under your Account Settings, you need to turn on TruePlan™ add-on for your Matterport account.
- View Terms & Conditions and click 'Agree'
Only Matterport account owner can agree to Terms & Conditions. Once the integration is enabled, the account administrator can turn Verisk Xactimate integration on or off.
- Select a checkbox next to ‘Allow automatic TruePlan™ ordering from Xactimate’ if you would like to enable automatic ordering.
If you choose automatic ordering, TruePlan™ order will be automatically placed for you when you request Matterport TruePlan™ from your Xactimate account, if there is no TruePlan™ for the requested location/claim. Add-on charges will apply to your Matterport subscription invoice. See pricing for details.
- Enter Xactnet ID in the field below
Xactnet ID is required to connect Matterport to your Verisk account. It can not be reused across different Matterport accounts. You can add up to 100 Xactnet IDs to your Matterport account.
Request TruePlan™ in Xactimate
- Click on the assignment or project and a menu will appear on the right hand side of the page. Select the option pointed by the arrow below:
- A menu will pop up, select “Property Data” and then “Next”:
- Select ‘Matterport’ from ‘Provider’ drop-down, enter Location address, Claim/File #, Contact email, and click ‘OK’. Errors with connecting to your Matterport account, requesting a TruePlan™ will be sent to this email address.
- Right click on the assignment or project and select ‘Request Property Data’:
- Select ‘Matterport’ from ‘Provider’ drop-down, enter Location address, Claim/File #, Contact email, and click ‘OK’:
- Confirm the request by clicking ‘OK’ in a confirmation pop-up window.
- Click ‘Connect’:
Import TruePlan™ into Xactimate
- If TruePlan™ was previously created for this location and exists in your Matterport account, it will be automatically downloaded into your Xactimate account. You will see it under standard import icon that exists for regular data imports in sketch:
- Select the file and click ‘Import’:
- If TruePlan™ was previously created for this location and exists in your Matterport account, it will be automatically downloaded into your Xactimate account. You will need to select the file in the pop-up and click ‘Accept’:
- To load the data from the file, go to your Assignment > Sketch, double click the image in the upper left-hand corner:
- Select the file and click ‘Import’:
For common errors, click here to refer the troubleshoot guide.
Check TruePlan™ request status
To check the status of your TruePlan™ request, you can go to your Matterport account Dashboard. Login to your Matterport account and scroll down to view Recent Verisk activity on the left.
You will see the status of your requests from Verisk to Matterport.
|Processing||We are processing your request. We will send you the email once TruePlan™ is ready.|
|Needs Match||We could not find a match or found more than one space that matches the property address and/or claim number entered on Xactimate. Click on the activity and following instructions to select the correct space.|
|Needs Approval||There is no TruePlan™ available for download, and auto-ordering is disabled for your account. Admin needs to click on the activity and follow instructions to approve the manual order.|
TruePlan™ requested for the property address and/or claim was delivered to your Xactimate account. Login to your Xactimate account to import TruePlan™ from the project or assignment that placed the request.
TruePlan™ delivery failed. It could be because of the model size, or because the space was scanned with an incompatible device. Contact support to find out more.