Publishing to Google Street View is a exciting new way for you to extend your marketing so you and your business can reach an even bigger audience.
|For Business & Venue Owners||For Photographers|
One key advantage to using Matterport is that you can stage your business (like staging a house) so it appears exactly as you want it in your photography and your marketing campaigns.
With Matterport you can also add the virtual tour to your own website and download other derivative assets (such as 2D Snapshots) to use in your print and digital marketing campaigns. You can get a virtual tour plus all these other assets from just one photo shoot.
For example, check out this 3D Space through Matterport 3D Showcase (how it appears when you embed it on your business’ website) and also through Google Street View.
|Matterport 3D Showcase||Google Street View|
What can you publish? Try these possibilities:
- Business Listings — retail and restaurants
- Places of Interest — museums and landmarks
- Multifamily — apartment complexes
- Travel and Hospitality — hotels and resorts
- Vacation & Short Term Rentals — nightly rentals only
- Commercial Real Estate — office spaces
Private homes (residential real estate) cannot be published to Google Street View. Nightly rentals are allowed.