You can add collaborators to help manage, oversee, and edit your Spaces and Matterport projects. Collaborators are provided with their own login credentials to the Matterport Cloud (my.matterport.com). These credentials allow collaborators to do the following:
- Scan and upload to an organization's account.
- Edit Spaces
- View Matterport Spaces that haven't been made public.
Collaborators can be designated as either Admins or Users. Let's go over what both of these designations can do.
I. What can Users do?
|All Users||View (per-Space privilege)||Edit (per-Space privilege)|
1. Upload Spaces
1. Space Metadata
2. Explore the Space in 3D Showcase.
3. View 2D Photos.
II. What can Admins do?
|All Admins||Billing Contact Privilege||Account Owner Privilege|
Learn how to designate the Billing Contact and the Account Owner.
III. Add New Collaborators
- Invite a new collaborator to your account to view Matterport Spaces.
- Invite an existing collaborator to an individual Matterport Space, or folder with numerous Spaces.
IV. Email notifications
- Space is finished processing: Only the Collaborator who uploaded the space will receive this email.
- Schematic Floor Plan is ready: Only the Collaborator who ordered the Floor Plan will receive this email.
- Dunning Letters: If an account misses a payment, the Billing Contact is the one who will receive this email.