In general, use the most recent computer available. Computers with lower specifications may work but are not guaranteed to offer a good experience. The same rule of thumb goes for tablets and smartphones.
Tablet and smartphone specifications
- iPad Pro (1st generation or later)
- iPad (7th generation or later)
- iPad Air (2nd generation or later)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 or other comparable Android devices
- iPhone 7 or later
- Google Pixel 2 or later (or other comparable Android devices)
Desktop and laptop specifications
Supported desktops and laptops
- Windows 10 or later, GPU, and at least 8 GB of RAM
- OSX 10.10.5 (Yosemite) or later and at least 8 GB of RAM
- Dedicated GPU with 4 GB or above video memory recommended
Supported web browsers
Always update your browser to the latest stable version.
- Version 59 or later
- Type chrome://version in omnibar to see your current version
- Version 54 or later
- Type about:support in the URL bar to see your current version
- Version 15 or later
- Click Select More ... in the upper-right corner, and then select Settings. Look for your version under About this app.
- Version 9 or later
- Open Safari. In the top menubar, click Safari and then About Safari.
Internet Explorer is not supported
- Basic broadband or cable access
- A strong and stable internet connection