Try it now
Try opening Workshop on a sample Matterport Space. Click the light gray button to Launch Workshop (located in the top right corner of the Showcase on the Space Details page).
You may need to wait a minute or two for Workshop to fully load.
You can use all the functionality available in Workshop. However, you cannot save or publish your changes because you are not logged into my.matterport.com with Editor access to that Matterport Space.
In general, use the most recent computer available. Computers with lower specifications may work but are not guaranteed to offer a good experience.
Desktop or laptop computer
- Workshop is NOT available on smartphones or tablets
- PC — Windows 10 or later, GPU, and at least 8 GB of RAM
- Mac — OSX 10.10.5 (Yosemite) or later and at least 8 GB of RAM
- Dedicated GPU with 4 GB or above video memory recommended
- Always keep your computer up to date
- Chrome — Version 59 or later
- Type chrome://version in omnibar to see your current version
- Firefox — Version 54 or later
- Type about:support in the URL bar to see your current version
- Edge — Version 15 or later
- Select More ... in the upper-right corner, and then select Settings. Look for your version under About this app.
- Safari — Version 9 or later
- Open Safari. In the top menubar, click Safari and then About Safari.
- Internet Explorer — Not supported
- Always update your browser to the latest stable version.
- Basic broadband or cable access
- A strong and stable internet connection