First, make sure that the VR Space is set to Public and VR sharing is enabled. Learn more.
The next step depends on how you are sharing the VR Space.
- If you are sharing the VR link with your users, then nothing more is necessary.
- If you are embedding the Space on your website by adding the <iframe> tag to your HTML code, then make sure you include allowfullscreen parameter within the <iframe> tag.
|<iframe width="853" height="480" src=”http://my.matterport.com/show/?m=MCAw8WMAi9E” frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>|
Learn more about how to share a VR Space.
Security Edge Case
If you share a VR Space the following way:
- Embed an <iframe> tag on your website
- Your website uses HTTP and not HTTPS
- You use the &play=1 autoplay URL parameter
Your users may see an annoying security warning when entering WebVR. To remove this warning, you can either:
- Change your website to HTTPS. Learn more.
- Remove the &play=1 URL parameter.